Friday 3 November 2017

Entropy Effect Postponed till 2018





It is with a little disappointment that I have to announce I have had no choice but to postpone the release of our forthcoming contemporary Sci-fi/Horror/warped reality RPG 'The Entropy Effect' until 2018.

As many of you may know I had planned to release the game for Haloween this year but that was not to be due entirely to circumstances beyond my control.

This has been quite a difficult year for me on a personal level, marred with a series of bereavements.  I tried to maintain my planned work schedule as best I could despite this but by the middle of the year my Grandfather, with whom I was very close, fell terminally ill and I chose to spend as much of the time he had left as I could with him.  By the middle of summer, his health had taken a particularly sharp downturn and he was admitted to hospital.  My family and I spent a significant portion of each day by his bedside and work was placed very much on the back burner. Since his passing, I have returned to work but by then the project was too far behind for me to complete it on time without the quality suffering significantly.

I have put years of my life into Entropy Effect and I want it to be the best I can make it, so I decided to postpone it until next year rather than rush it.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience, I know many of you were looking forward to it, but rest assured the project is still in the works and will be launched as soon as I feel it is ready.


Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment